What is Charter Pay-Per-View?
Charter Pay-Per-View is available with your Charter TV™ in Digital subscription and allows you to watch exciting live events, new release movies, and other programs for a nominal fee. If you have a charter digital receiver, HD receiver or DVR installed you have access to Charter Pay-Per-View.
back to top
What do I get with Charter Pay-Per-View?
With Charter Pay-Per-View, you get the latest movies and hottest events at your fingertips, as well as multiple start times for movies.
What is the difference between Pay-Per-View and Charter On Demand?
Charter Pay-Per-View offers you access to great movies on a set schedule, as well as live sporting events.
Charter On Demand offers the flexibility and convenience of watching thousands of movies and shows that start anytime you want – many are FREE. You also have the ability to play, pause, rewind, and fast-forward On Demand programs using your remote. Additionally, any On Demand program you rent may be watched as often as you like within 24 hours of purchase.
How much does Charter Pay-Per-View cost?
Pricing varies for Pay-Per-View items, so please check the on-screen guide prior to ordering for pricing information. Fees apply for live events, adult shows and other programming.
back to top
How do I access Charter Pay-Per-View?
- In the Interactive Program Guide, go to the Charter Pay-Per-View (PPV) for the Main Menu, highlight PPV By Time, PPV By Title, Special Events, or Adult; then press OK.
- Press EXIT at any time to return to watching TV.
- Press MENU to return to the Main Menu.
- If you do not have an Interactive Program Guide, please Contact Us.
- Order by Phone
- You can order select PPV special events via the Telephone Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system by calling:
- This is an alternate means for you to order and receive support with your purchases. IVR PPV complies with the existing PPV purchasing rules based on individual current account status. IVR PPV ordering is available several hours prior to the start of an event.
- Examples of special events that can be ordered through the IVR are WWE and UFC events.
back to top
How do I order a Charter Pay-Per-View movie?
- While in one of the Charter Pay-Per-View (PPV) listings menus, press or highlight the program you want to order, then press OK.
- Highlight the desired start time, then press OK.
- Highlight Confirm , then press OK.
- Within the Interactive Program Guide, a reminder will automatically be set for the ordered PPV program. You must tune to the program within the designated time window in order for the program to actually be purchased.
NOTE: If you have a purchase code set, you will be asked to enter it here in place of highlighting Confirm.
How do I cancel a Charter Pay-Per-View order?
- Highlight the ordered program in any of the listings menus; then press OK.
- Highlight Cancel; then press OK.
- You will only be able to cancel prior to the start time of the event.
PPV Movie On Multiple TVs
If you want your movie to show up on all your TVs with a Charter TV digital receiver, you will need to Contact Us for authorization.
If I miss the event, will I still be charged?
No. With our new digital terminal, you will only be billed if you tune to that channel. However, keep in mind that if you turn to the channel for even a second, you will be billed for that movie or event. However, if you ordered the event by contacting a Charter Representative, you will need to contact us again or you will still be charged.
back to top