If your mobile device was not addressed in above section, the following directions may be of assistance.
- You will need the following information to allow your Smartphone to connect to mobile.charter.net.
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you enter @charter.net after your username or you will be unable to login.
- Password: The password you use to login to your email account
- SSL : This setting should be on for both SMTP and IMAP
- Port 587
- Note: If you cannot specify a port on your device - try mobile.charter.net:587
- Port 993
- Note: If you cannot specify a port on your device - try mobile.charter.net:993
- If applicable: a login will be required when sending and receiving mail.
- Please refer to your manufacturers Knowledge Base or Technical Support with additional questions.